Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Discoveries!

1.) Did you know that the little fruit cup on the Fage yogurt can be tilted up and POURED into the yogurt compartment?  It's true!  I was really annoyed  that I didn't have any spoons small enough to fit into the little fruit cup.  Then I saw this ad that totally blew the lid off this exciting new discovery.

2.) There is a whole department of organic coffees at my Whole Foods that I did not know about.  I now have bought the organic coffee that was on my list of things to always buy organic.

3.) I love going out to eat, but finding organic or farm fresh products in restaurants is actually a lot tougher than I imagined.  Now that the bf's parents have returned home, I can return back to my tasty lunch salads and organic foods!

4.) If you are taking the ACE personal training certification test or are recently certified, I HIGHLY recommend taking the ACE Personal Training in Practice:  Effective Tools and Techniques course (find it on http://www.acefitness.org/ ).  I took it this past weekend to get a little more experience under my Personal Trainer Belt and now I feel 100% comfortable talking to clients and creating a plan for their future health and well being.  Thanks ACE and to my teacher Dan Hogan!

5.) I will someday be able to catch up on all of my blogs.  I just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment