Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dance Your A** Off- season 2/episode 13- "The Ultimate Dance Off- Part 2" THE FINALE!!!




I'm going to miss finding pictures of Michael and his crazy faces every week now that season 2 of Dance Your Ass Off is over. Sigh.

The second part of the finale consisted of the final contestants tracking their journey from the beginning of the competition and how much they have changed. There was some fierce dancing, but in the end, Latoya was crowned the champion, beating Adamme by only a couple points. IT SUCKED. I mean, I love Adamme.

Congrats to Latoya. She does look INCREDIBLE and her dancing is unreal. Here is the recap (the dancing starts around 3:00 in):








And here are some still shots that I love that captured the "drama" and "pageantry".












I can't wait until next season! Now onto Thintervention, Money Hungry, and The Biggest Loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment