Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm ALL for healthy eating. . .


. . .but this child star takes it to the next level. Reed Alexander is on iCarly and also fancies himself a chef.

Don't you remember sitting around the pool eating homemade ices out of a hollowed out lemon with fresh mint sprigs after slaving over a grill making homemade flat bread pizzettes as a 15-year-old? I sure do.

Make sure to watch the WHOLE thing- Hoda and Kathie Lee might make you wet your pants.



And check out Reed's website. It is also sufficiently. . .odd.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I can't take him serious. Creeptastic. You think he watched that and that, 'Damn I'm smoothe!'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! Totally fun! I love all the TV show reviews and your passionate attitude about health and fitness. Congrats on your ACE certification and the 60 pound weight loss and lifestyle change! I literally read back like 2 months (shhh, don't tell my boss)! I'll be back soon to read more!

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy. At 15 I remember soft pretzels with plastic cheese and icees. Nothing fancy for this gal! :)

    ReplyDelete