Tuesday, November 17, 2009

30 Day Shred Challenge: Day 28- 2 days left!

Got an early start to my Level 3 Shred today because I have a date tonight. A DATE WITH FITNESS. What? I know.

During last week's BL tweetfest, I responded to an invite from fellow fitness fan and generally cool chick Cherie Lily. She is certified in many areas of training, including upside down yoga, and is a musician. She teaches some classes at the Equinox gym on 92nd Street here in NYC Tuesday nights: Core and Powerstrike.

Core sounds like what I think it is. Powerstrike sounds like a cardio kickbox class.
The Equinox schedule describes it as: Developed Ilaria Montagnani & taught by Powerstrike! instructors this karate/ kickboxing workout fuses authentic martial arts movements to energizing music.

Can't wait to tell you all about it! Plus, BL makeover show tonight with Tim Gunn and Tabitha. I love Tuesdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment