Saturday, November 7, 2009

30 Day Shred Challenge: Day 18

Day 18 shredded! Today is my single workout day, and boy, am I happy. My muscles are SORE today! I'm feeling it mostly in my upper middle back and in my glutes, but my side obliques are really feeling it, too. Must be from upping my intensity! So, thanks to Jillian for kicking my butt.

I had my blood drawn yesterday for my thyroid check, and I probably won't hear anything until next week. I want to thank all my tweeties and blog friends for all their good thoughts! I hope to hear some positive news- maybe my sluggish metabolism will final be explained.

Enjoy your Saturday and I'll be here for Shred Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. uh...You?! Sluggish metabolism? Goodness girl, if that's the case you're really gonna have me chasing you when that is sorted. You seem to have more energy (to exercise at least) than anyone I know. Seriously Ali - sending all good thoughts and prayers your way. Please know that and keep me posted. :)

    ReplyDelete