Monday, November 16, 2009

30 Day Shred Challenge: Day 27- 3 days left!

Feeling amazing! I am really starting to see my waist shrink, my muscles in my back, arms, and legs become more defined, and my energy and enthusiasm for all things in my life (even house cleaning) have come back 150%.

I have forgotten how great it feels to have all your ducks in a row and how fitness plays such a big part in that. The past couple of years have been a bit of a roller coaster ride for me personally. My weight, whether good or bad, has been a reflection of that. It is nice to remember that I CAN do it. And this 30 day challenge has been just what I needed to get back into the swing of things!

Today I did Level 3 of the Shred, and paired it with Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. Even after 27 straight days of working out, this DVD is TOUGH. It was like the Shred had a baby, and that baby took steroids. But I'm feeling '>long, strong, and down to get the friction on.

Interested in my journey? There is another 30 Day Challenge beginning November 25th! Check out www.celebrateweightloss.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment