Saturday, November 14, 2009

30 Day Shred Challenge: Day 25- 5 DAYS LEFT!

A late night blog post! Sorry to my readers, but I had to spend some time out in the world and away from the laptop. STEP AWAY FROM THE LAPTOP!

Splashed around in the New York rain today and went to see an AMAZING and fun movie, Gentleman Broncos. And had dinner at The Smith, which makes a damn fine burger. I love my treat meal day! Didn't eat the fries, though. Instead I subbed beats with goat cheese and bacon. Mmmm.

Today was my 20 minute Shred, and it was welcome! I was feeling sore-ish from the Trouble Zones DVD.

Thinking about what I want to accomplish in my next thirty days for my goal challenge: I want to gear myself for doing the Insanity workout in the new year. I want to up my cardio, and lower the days I do strength training. My usual routine is every other day strength and every other day cardio, with a yoga or pilates routine peppered in for good measure. I think I am going to do two hard core strength days, and one strength/cardio day, and then balance the other days with cardio and yoga.

But enough rambling! See you all for the Sunday Shred!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ali,
    the new Layout looks great!

    Keep up the great work, you are such an inspiration!

    Andie (Fairyonamission)

    ReplyDelete