Thursday, February 18, 2010

Maybe I'll try Starbucks. . .

Hello loyal readers! I am reporting to you from my Iphone, not my fave mode of blogging, but a way to reach you nonetheless. Our apartment wireless router is not working, and my laptop is sitting on my desk feeling left out.

I just wanted to check in. Hi! How are you? Me? I am doing pretty good. . . Been working a lot. Still on my first week of my second month of Insanity. And it is TOUGH. Can't wait to post new progression photos of me so you can see how amazing this program is! I still hate winter and can't wait for spring.

Hopefully, the wireless situation will be fixed soon! Otherwise, it's off to my friendly neighborhood coffee shop. In the meantime, hope all is well!

Yours,
Alison ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment