Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 26: intenSati Insanity Challenge

I decided to do a double whopper of classes today- danceSati and yogaSati. Let me tell you- dance and yoga are NO JOKE to Patricia Moreno. NO JOKE! I was dripping with sweat, pushing myself beyond what I thought I could do.

I keep thinking about what Patricia said in strengthSati a couple of weeks ago: you have to try and push yourself as hard as you can. No drama- if you can do it, great. If not, it's not a big deal. At least you tried. I now have her voice in the back of my head whenever I am doing any activity and I honestly ask myself: am I pushing myself as hard as I can?

It's a whole new way to not be complacent.

However, in my attempt to be a super bad ass, I was super exhausted and decided to have my Insanity rest day today instead of Sunday. That way I am all geared up for the weekend and for the big finale of intenSati on Sunday.

Woop woop!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you needed a rest day after that intense workout. Have a great weekend. I'm glad you stopped by my blog - it's great to "meet you." I'm so sorry about your sister - I bet she would be proud of all you've accomplished.

    ReplyDelete