Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 31 and 32: Insanity Challenge- RECOVERY WEEK

I had a snow day on my blog! Wasn't that show of force by mother nature something else? HOO. That's why I love having a workout regime that I can do at home. Even with a gym membership, working out at home is smart! There is never any excuse you can use when your workout room is in front of your television.

I'm still in recovery with Insanity (sorry, just was watching Celebrity Rehab) and I feel myself getting stronger every day. I'm not the only one who is noticing- my boyfriend commented on my obliques being more pronounced. And during my bloaty lady time! That's a huge accomplishment.

If you are inspired to workout now, here is a link for some fabulous yoga poses you can do anytime, anywhere- and right now! Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment