Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 17: intenSati Insanity Challenge

My butt is sore. Damn those curtsy lunges! But at least I know it's working!

Day 17 of my challenge is complete! WHAT WHAT! I did Insanity Pure Cardio and my nemesis Cardio Abs. Which actually wasn't AS tough as I thought it was going to be. Maybe because I was mentally prepared for the beating I was about to take.

I wanted to talk about excuses for a second. I notice when I am reading posts from the Celebrate Weight Loss forum or looking at blogs with people that haven't posted for 5 months but their blog title is "Watch Me Lose 100 pounds- My Journey to Greatness!" that there are some pretty amazing excuses being used to not work out.

NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG. I understand that sometimes there are days when you wish your bed was already made, to quote The Bangles. You can be legitimately sick or injured. But half the game of making yourself well and creating self discipline is making yourself actually do it.
Yeah, it's hard. Nobody told you that it would be easy. But do you really want it? Then you must make yourself do it. Slacking off because you have a headache or you just aren't in the mood to sweat aren't good excuses. There is a reason why you have gotten where you are and why you want to change. Now all you have to do is make it happen.

So make it happen!!!

Wanna try out Insanity? Click here. I sell it! Wanna try out intenSati? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment