Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 16: intenSati Insanity Challenge

Doesn't it feel so great when you set out to accomplish your goals and you actually accomplish them? There are plenty of days when you will make a to-do list and you don't check anything off.
Today I checked all of my items off of my to-do list! YAY!

1.) Go to strengthSati. CHECK. If intenSati could get any harder, it would be this class. OH MY GOD. Weights. And push ups. Lots of push ups. And curtsy lunges. Lotsa those too. Patricia had a great blog about weight loss today- click here to read!

2.) Write my Biggest Loser blog. CHECK. And it was pretty funny, if I do say so myself.

3.) Do Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit. CHECK. I am actually getting a little stronger every time I do it. My favorite part is the punches at the end. Mostly because they are at the end. :)

Now I can kick back, relax, and watch the Biggest Loser! Hoo RAH!

Wanna try out Insanity? Click here. I sell it! Wanna try out intenSati? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment