Wednesday, October 28, 2009

30 Day Shred Challenge: Day 8

Movin' on up! To Level 2! In my deluxe apartment in the sky!

Level 2 Shred is hard, but I am so thankful I completed seven days of Level 1 to prep for it. I started with 5 pound dumbbells, but it was my butt that was yelling at me for most of the workout. All those static lunges! Aye yai yai! I moved to 3 pound dumbbells for the second set of V arm squat thingys. Which my shoulders thanked me for when I got through all that plank work!

Since I was given my monthly gift, I wasn't much for all the jumping today. I did a 20 minute pilates foam roller workout by Karen Voight, the queen of form. Her Sleek Essentials workout series is just what the doctor ordered for my tight low back and sore shoulders.

Onto Day 9! Eight is great, but Nine is FINE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was feeling a bit like I was in the sky when I got to the top of my hill today. It's a good feeling when the workout is done!

    ReplyDelete