Sunday, December 20, 2009

California Adventure- Day 3- Drunk Santa

It was rather awesome to turn on the television yesterday morning and see all the reports of snow and realize that it wasn't outside my window.

California, you are the greatest!

Even though I was crampy and headachey I did Kari Anderson's Reach: An awesome blend of ballet, yoga, and pilates. And I am going to need to keep this working out up, because we have been going out to eat a lot and I need to make sure I don't gain any weight over the holidays. That would be bad.

I have been doing a lot of easy substitutions with my food: Turkey patties, not eating the bun, eating only half portions, not snacking, drinking plenty of water. I know these will contribute to my healthful goals!

I wanted to share with you all a new feature I call "Drunk Santa". I found these various Santas at a local Christmas store when my boyfriend was sent out for tree lights. Enjoy.















































No comments:

Post a Comment