Saturday, December 19, 2009

California Adventure- Day 2

I haven't adjusted to the 4 hour time change. I woke up at 7 am! Some start to my vacation. . .

So, I did work out with Jillian Michaels. Not in person- can you imagine! I did level 1 of the 30 Day Shred and was happy I could still keep up with all the pushups. But that was all I had the energy for, because I was still a little jet lagged.

Christopher and I went to the mall for shopping and I have forgotten how much walking is required! In New York everything is all compartmentalized by neighborhood. I walk to get places. But just strolling at the mall wore me out.

I soaked up the sun and have enjoyed eating dinner with the family and recharging my batteries. That's such an important part of your health: Taking time out to relax.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday! Stay warm. Ha ha ha! *evil laughter*



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:E Union St,Pasadena,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment