Friday, January 21, 2011

Casual Friday

I don't know about you all, but I LOVE it when I get an Athleta catalogue in the mail. Athleta has some of the cutest and coolest sport apparel around, and I happily own a few of their pieces. The thing I always wonder is how on earth do they get the fit models into those crazy poses and how long do they have to hold them? Take an inside peek into an Athleta model shoot that took place at a beautiful Yoga retreat in Thailand.

A little Friday vacation in only 2 minutes!


1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous these chicks. Their Yoga-ing is awesome. I'd love to be able to do the advanced Yoga moves one day. (I can if I set my mind to it as a goal). Sooo, I was thinking that she might fall into the pool on that one pose...but no. I'm the one who would have fallen in. :/

    ReplyDelete