How did everyone do? Bravo put together this slide show with great before and after pics. We know that Jackie has got the goods because these folks look amazing!!! But it isn't just their outsides. Everyone has a light in their eyes, more awareness of how they got to the size they were, and the realization of the things they need to watch out for in the future.
Mandy: Started at 167 lbs- Goal was 137 lbs- Finished at 133 lbs- 34 lbs lost!
- Has decided to get her personal trainer certification
- Helped her husband lose weight
- realized in order to be there for her kids she needed to be there for herself first
- has reprioritized her life by putting herself first
- has fought against her depression
- doesn't let her kids treat her badly anymore
- "She struts!"
- admitted she had been abusing laxatives since she was 12-years-old
- discovered that she loves to dance
- lost almost half of her body fat percentage
- learned to hold himself accountable for his actions
- has learned he wants emotional connections with women, not just focusing on looks
- has earned the nickname "Mr. Muscles" from Jackie
- her biggest struggle was her self sabotage
- tells her friends she is "not calling to cocktail, but calling to hike"
- has learned that she actually enjoys exercise and taking control of her own life
- even with PCOS managed to more than double her expected weight loss
- learned that food didn't have to be her security blanket- now she goes to the gym
- no longer has cankles- take that, Joe!
- can now fit into his partner Miguel's clothes
- looks about nine feet taller
- has really worked on his relationship with food and knows when to step away
This show was so much fun to watch and I enjoyed getting to "meet" Bryan and getting to share all these wonderful stories of achievement. Who would have thought this ragtag band of characters would have made it so far? I am looking forward to Jackie and Craig motivating more people for many seasons to come!