Tuesday, October 12, 2010

5 Questions with Thintervention's Bryan T. Donovan!

Bryan glowing in his last trimester. (courtesy of Bryan T Donovan)
Funny man Bryan Donovan has captured my heart and my blog with his many quotables on Thintervention.  He is seriously funny and has become the leader of the pack with his weight loss.  I asked him to take a little time out of his busy schedule to answer 5 Questions for me.  READ ON to learn about how he feels about his team mates, his fave extreme workout, and his plans for after Thintervention.

FF: In a cage match between Jackie Warner and Jillian Michaels, who do you think would win and why?

BD: I gotta go with Jackie, because I have met her inner warrior, Hank. He doesn't mess around. He has had a few scraps with my inner warrior Ethel, and of course Ethel won, but Jackie is tough. Plus Jackie's balls are enormous and that has got to play a part in fighting til the death, right?

FF: On the first episode of the show, Jackie made you run up and down your stairs with cookies in your hands. Did you eat the cookies after she left?

BD: I actually fu^%&^ the hell out of those cookies, then cried and attempted to hold them, but by then it was too late. Sometimes you just have to let go.

FF: As one of the participants on Thintervention that doesn't kvetch all the time, what is your position on the participants that do? (i.e. Stacy's heavy breathing episodes, being afraid of heights on the pull up machine, Nikki having fat girl knee, etc.)

BD: Stacy should be forced to have her tear ducts removed, Nikki should be taken out to pasture and just left to graze on fermented potatoes and when Jeana's alien leaders allow the real Jeana to return back to earth I'll let you know.

FF: What has been your favorite Extreme Workout on the show? I liked watching you kick butt at the canyon and then having an "intimate" dinner with Jackie and Craig.

BD: Really? Is that a trick question? Hands down, Pussycat Dolls workout. I mean, come on, I am giant homo...Who wouldn't want that? It was like I had died and gone to heaven. I am super excited to be joining the The Pussycats Dolls on tour this summer...OK, that's not true, but a girl can still dream, can't she?

FF: Since this is going into print before the finale, let's say you are still a "Fatty Patty". What is the first thing you want to do when you get super buff and hot?

BD: I'd like to go to the beach and not be harpooned or have Hayden Panettiere show up and try to rally a group to roll me back into the ocean. I'd also like to pose for Playgirl..... or is it Playboy? who knows...

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious interview! I've become a little addicted to watching this show, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! I LOVE Bryan! His snark, upbeat humor and passion for being there is so refreshing to watch.

    ReplyDelete