Monday, December 6, 2010

Somebody has got a case of the Mondays!

loldogs, cute puppy pictures, crankiness, I Has a Hotdog
see more dog and puppy pictures

Oh, blurgh.  Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed?  Or the cold weather:  I haven't seen the sun in a little while!  Whatever the case may be, I have a serious case of the Mondays.

One bright shining light is I did my first pt session with one of my managers today and it went well!  I was so nervous and I had been doubting myself.  What if I didn't do well and I lose this great opportunity?  As it was, I was ranked a 7.5 on a scale of 1-10.  Not bad!

Anyway, how about a little funny ha ha?  I need some levity!

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I love that you post Cyanide and Happiness comics on here :)

    If it makes you feel any better..Monday is almost over :)

    ReplyDelete