Monday, October 12, 2015

Weight Watchers: 3 Weeks In


Hello lovely readers! 

I have been working the Weight Watchers point plus program and I am happy to report that I have lost 11.4 pounds in 3 weeks! Cue WW commercial playing "Another One Bites the Dust"!

The photo above shows my face. The left is the day before I began WW, the right I took last Friday when I was playing around with my new phone. I had no idea how big of a difference I could see in my face already. 

The program has been fairly easy to follow. I love cooking the recipes and tracking my portions. Apparently I had been eating 2-4 times more than I needed. That was an eye opener.


This was the first meal I prepared, a cider glazed pork with fall veggies. That's a 3.5 ounce serving of pork. When I looked at the size I had been eating I was wondering if I would ever be full again! But I have learned much over the last three weeks, and now I eat more fruit during the day and a nice salad before each meal. I have stopped drinking as much wine, and I have increased my physical activity. I also have started wearing my activity tracker I received before I got pregnant to see what I am doing all day long.

My next milestone is to hit the weight I was when I began IVF. I have 9 pounds to go!!! It was very amazing to be at 5% of my goal weight this morning.

I will keep on keeping on and keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment