Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 6: intenSati Insanity Challenge

HOO BOY. Today was the end of week 1 of my challenge and I certainly am ready for the break.

I did Insanity's Plyometric Cardio Circuit (the same workout I did on Tuesday) and felt like I am already improving in my endurance. Yes, I am still a sweaty mess, but I really kept repeating all the positive mantras I have been practicing through intenSati and I am able to dig deep and break through.

I don't think I have ever worked this hard on myself before. It's not just the exercise: It's the discipline, the faith that I am beginning to feel in myself, the hope that I am starting to feel because I do see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Not knowing where you are supposed to be heading in life is hard. As an actor, there are no guarantees and lots of rejection. But when the sun is shining on you, it feels great! And through my endeavors in Foster Fitness, I am feeling the sun more and more. It's great to communicate and talk to so many people from so many walks of life. It makes me grateful that I have discovered this for my future. And I am so excited to see all that the future holds.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

If you are interested in trying out Insanity, click here. I sell it! If you want to try out intenSati, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the challenge! I want to try the cardio circuit! Patricia kicked my butt today! Love it!

    ReplyDelete