Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 19: intenSati Insanity Challenge

It's FRIDAY! YAY! I don't know why I love Fridays- they come in Good form, in TGIFridays form, but something about Fridays just crackle with electricity and the promise of rest and relaxation.

Am I going to get any of that? No. . .but I love to live vicariously through the "normal" people who have regular job hours and aren't in the Warrior Challenge and doing Insanity at the same time.

Today was Insanity Plyometrics and Cardio Resistance, which is a toughie. However, I felt so GOOD today that I kicked some serious ass and felt like a mega rock star at the end. A sweaty rock star, but a rock star nonetheless.

This weekend is full of intenSati- class, a special writer's class that I'm taking my boyfriend to (evil laugh), and leadership workshop. I will, of course, be blogging all the way.

With a sip from my third bottle of Sigg, I bid you a happy weekend!

Wanna try out Insanity? Click here. I sell it! Wanna try out intenSati? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment