Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 18: intenSati Insanity Challenge

I love my Insanity Cardio Recovery days! It feels so good to stretch out these tired muscles and give myself the ability to charge up for the future!

I feel the wheels are starting to really move in my career. It's exciting and it's scary. Moving into the unknown frightens me sometimes. And being frightened can lead to immobilization, which leads to me not wanting to do anything, which leads me to stay stuck where I am, which is not where I want to be.

It's a vicious cycle.

Today I am trying to take a deep breath and just keep plugging forward. Onward and most certainly upward! As Patricia would say, "What I want is on it's way. And it is coming to me in greater amounts than I could ever imagine."

No comments:

Post a Comment