Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 3: intenSati Insanity Challenge

The muscle soreness is still here and it is still hardcore. But I could actually lift my arms above my head today for jumping jacks, so. . .that's an improvement.

My plan for today was to take yogaSati and intenSati with Patricia, but after a horrible night's sleep (my dog kept clack clacking around the apartment, reacting to my house guests) I couldn't quite get it together. 2 hours of Sati and then Insanity and then work tonight seemed like a tall order.

I drank my 8 glasses of water though, completing the intenSati portion of today's challenge. YAY.

Today's insane Insanity workout was Cardio Power and Resistance. It was a little less cardio (if that's really called less- I was still dripping with sweat by the end of the warm up) and there were a lot more push ups. Traveling push ups. V push ups. Squats and then push ups. Triceps push ups.

I was grunting like a pig.

My fave exercise was the hurdle runs- quick running sprints and jumps in between. The exercise I think I need the most improvement on is the power jumps. Shaun T just cranks them out like a machine. I want to go to there.

Tomorrow's plan is to do both workouts in one day for the first time. Fingers crossed.

Wanna try out Insanity? Click here. I sell it! Wanna try out intenSati? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment